The Election Commission of Bhutan would like to invite sealed tenders from the eligible bidders for the printing & supply of Posters, Banners & Placards as per the specifications & details mentioned in the Tender Document;
|Sl. No.||Particulars||Specification||Quantity||Rate (Nu)||Remarks|
|01||Posters||28” x 19”||80 Nos.|
|02||Banners||3m x 1m||2 Nos.|
|03||Placards||A5 size||2400 Nos.|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Posters, Banners & Placards” to the Chief Administrative Officer, AFD, ECB latest by 6th of October 2016 before 12 AM and will be opened on the same day.
- The rate should be quoted as per the specification/quantity given above and will be selected based on the lowest evaluated bid.
- The validation of the rates will be for 12 months from the date of award letter.
- Tender documents should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- The tender should accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu.10, 000/-(ten-thousand) only as the earnest money deposit (EMD) in the form of draft/cash warrant issued in favour of Chief Administrative Officer, AFD, ECB.
- The earnest money of Nu. 10,000/-(Ten-thousand) of the lowest evaluated bidder will be retained with the Commission as performance Security Deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of goods mentioned in the supply order.
- Quotation without EMD and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
- ECB reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and condition , and the decision of the tender committee will be final and binding
Tenders should be submitted before 12:00 AM on 6th of October, 2016 and it will be opened on the same day at 2:00 PM.
For further clarification,please contact the Procurement Section at Tel-340227 during office hours.