The Election Commission of Bhutan (ECB) is pleased to announce the following vacancies for regular appointment:
|Asst. Dzongkhag Electoral Registration Officer||EM 5||8||Bachelor’s Degree||Dzongkhag|
|Asst. Human Resource Officer||EM 5||1||Bachelor’s Degree||HQ|
|Asst. Program Officer||EM 5||2||Bachelor’s Degree||HQ|
|Asst. Election Officer||EM 5||2||Bachelor’s Degree||HQ|
|Asst. Research Officer||EM5||1||Bachelor’s Degree||HQ|
|Asst. ICT Officer||EM 5||1||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field||HQ|
|Multi-Skilled Technician||ES||1||Certificate in Plumbing/ Electrician||HQ|
The interested candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit the application along with the necessary documents on or before July 25, 2023 through the e-Recruitment System.
1.Academic transcripts of Class X, XII and Bachelor’s Degree;
2. Security Clearance Certificate;
3. Copy of Citizenship ID Card;
4. Copy of recent Medical Fitness Certificate(Validity not more than six months);
5. Audit Clearance for in-service candidates, if selected;
6. No Objection Certificate from the parent organization, if selected.
7. The applicant MUST have a minimum of 50% in Class X and 55% each in Class XII and Degree (English + best 4 subjects for class X and English plus best 3 subjects for Class XII) for the post of Officers;
8. There shall be a written exam and the marks obtained shall be considered for the purpose of short-listing for the Viva-Voce in the ratio of 1:3 (Post: Applicants). The selection shall be made on a merit basis taking 20% weightage from Academic Marks (Class X-5%, Class XII-5% and Degree-10%), 40% from Written Examination and 40% from Viva-Voce.
9. The applicant for the post of ICT Officer must possess B.E Information Technology/B.Tech Computer Science/ Engineering/ B.Sc Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Bachelors of Computer Application
10. Candidates must be well-versed in both Dzongkha and English.
11. Should have completed from the degree from the BAC recognized university/college
12. Candidates with sound computer knowledge will be given preference.
13. There will be only Viva-Voce for the Multi-Skilled Technician(experiences related certificate should be attached).
The application must be submitted on or before July 25, 2023. The written examination and Viva-voce dates will be announced/communicated later. For further information, please contact the Human Resource Division, at 330473 or during office hours or email at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-submission of any of the above documents or incomplete submission shall lead to the rejection of the application. Copies are acceptable for the application. However, a candidate shall produce original documents at the time of the interview for verification.
Note: – The written examination and Viva-Voce dates and venue will be announced soon on the ECB website.