The Election Commission of Bhutan invites sealed bids from interested ticketing agents having valid license for the purchase and issue of air tickets for:
Paro-Bangkok-Srilanka – 13 November 2019
Srilanka-Bangkok-18 November 2019 (Required afternoon flight)
Bangkok- Paro- 20 November 2019
The quotation must be submitted in sealed envelope to this office on or before 6 November 2019 before 10AM. The tender will be opened on the same day at 11AM in presence of the interested bidders or their representatives. For details please contact at 17687566/17630488
Terms and Conditions:
Quotation for purchase and issuance of air ticket is hereby invited for the following routes:
1. Class: Economy
• Number of Pax: Two
• Paro- Bangkok-Srilanka – 13 November 2019 (Transit Flight)
• Srilanka-Bangkok-18 November 2019 (Required afternoon flight)
• Bangkok- Paro- 20 November 2019
(Must submit Detailed itinerary)
1. The Quotation will be rejected if the seat (s) is not confirmed during the submission of the tender.
2. The quotation should reach the administration and finance Division, Election Commission, Thimphu on 6 November 2019 before 10AM (BST)
3. Bidders are requested to mention the name of the airlines and submit confirmed itineraries.
4. The availability of seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation.
5. The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
6. The bidders shall enclose copies of valid trade license, tax clearance certificate and power of attorney wherever applicable.
7. No cancellation charges shall be applicable unless the tickets have been purchased by the client (ECB).
8. Any other conditions or policies as “non-refundable”, non-transferable” and “charges for date change, name” etc., with specific time line should be clearly mentioned.
9. Lowest evaluated bidder who receives the award shall issue the tickets;
10. Payment shall be made only after the travel has been performed.
11. Ticketing agents may enclose separate itinerary indicating other details such as Airlines and flight number.
12. Unconditional quotations like increase of fares or change of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
Details of Passengers:
1. Thinley Tshomo- Electoral Registration Officer
2. Garjaman Biswa- ICT Officer