The Election Commission of Bhutan is pleased to invite sealed quotation from the Valid Trade License Holders to print andsupply the below mentioned items.
|01||Election Diary Book||500 Nos.|
|02||Election Diary Pen with Print||500 Nos.|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The price quoted shall be in Ngultrums and CIF Thimphu. The payment will be released after the completion of the supply.
- The price quoted will be valid for 6 months from the date of tender opening. And the work order will be placed as soon we finalize the tender with the lowest evaluated Bid.
- The Election Commission of Bhutan reserves the right to vary the quantity up to (+)(-) 10% on the same terms and conditions.
- The Election Commission reserves the right to reject all or any of the quotation without assigning any reasons thereof and shall not be bound to accept the lowest or any particular tender.
- No modification or changes in the rates shall be entertained after the tender is opened.
- Before start of the work, the supplier must do Proof Reading with the concerned authority. ECB will reject the supply if it fails to confirm with the specifications given and the supplier must replace it without additional cost.
- In case of delay of the work and supply, liquidated damage of 1% per week shall be charged up to a maximum of 10% of the total value of the work/ supply for the number of days for the delay.
- In case if the supplier fails to carry the printing works, ECB will place order to the next lowest bidder and cost difference will be paid by you.
- The ECB will not entertain any advance payment for the work order.
- The tender should be submitted on 23rd of May 2016 before 11 AM sharp and the opening of the tender will take place on the same day.
- Over writing on the tender form without initial will be rejected.
- The ECB’s decision will be final and binding in case of any dispute.
|01||Printing of Election Diary||500 Nos.||1. Page: 62 pages2. Cover pages: Colour
3. Paper: 80GSM
4. Perfect Binding
5. Size:5 inches/8 inches
|02||Diary Pen with Print||500 Nos.||1. Lowest evaluated bidder must produce sample|
Chief Administrative Officer