1. Asset Declaration(download);
2. Audit Clearance Certificate;
3. Tax Clearance Certificate;
4. Security Clearance Certificate;
5. Copy of the Candidate’s CID & a copy of Spouse’s CID; (If applicable)
6. Copy of Marriage Certificate;
7. Copy of Formal University Degree Certificate certified by the Bhutan Accreditation Council, with Letter of Attestation issued by Election Commission of Bhutan;
8. Relieving order issued by Head of the Ministry/Department/Agency (If relevant);
9. Form Declaring Non-Membership in a Political Party(download);
10. Integrity Assessment Certificate issued by ACC;(ECB shall facilitate)
11. Non-Performing Loan (NPL) Certificate issued by CIB; (ECB shall facilitate)
12. Determination of 10 years work experience; and
13. Affidavit/Court Clearance.
It is mandatory for the aspiring NC candidates to produce the above-mentioned documents during the time of Dhamngoi Zomdu.
Aspiring NC candidates, upon being successfully nominated at the Dhamngoi Zomdu, shall be required to submit the below mentioned documents to respective Returning Officers.
1. Duly Completed Nomination Form for National Council by the Candidate; and
2. Notice of Nomination of Candidate for National Council by the Dhamngoi Zomdu Conducting Team.
The Team Leader of the Dhamngoi Zomdu conducting team shall hand over the above two documents to the nominated candidates during the Dhamngoi Zomdu.
Form 9B is required to be filled up by the incumbent NC candidates.
Click here to download pdf version.