The Election Commission of Bhutan would like to invite sealed bids from the eligible license holders for the purchase of air tickets as per the following terms and conditions
|01||2||06/04/2016||Paro-Bangkok||J-Class & E-Class|
|02||2||08/04/2016||Bangkok-Incheon||J-Class & E-Class||Arrival Time to Incheon is to be after 3 PM (Korean Time)|
|03||2||14/04/2016||Incheon-Bangkok-Paro||J-Class & E-Class|
Terms and Conditions
- All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation of Air Ticket” to the Chief Administrative Officer, AFD,ECB latest by 14th of March 2016 before 11 AM and will be open on the same day.
- The rate should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected based on the lowest evaluated bid.
- The details if the traveler(s) will be provided in the work order.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation with confirmed itineraries.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The successful bidder should submit the copy of the air tickets along with their invoice for payment.
- Unconditional quotation like increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
- Tender documents should contain a copy of valid trade license issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Tender should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu. 10,000/- only as the earnest money deposit (EMD) in form of draft/ cash warrant issued in favor of Chief Administrative Officer,AFD,ECB.
- The earnest money of Nu. 10,000/- of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the Commission as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of air tickets mentioned in the supply order of the above sector.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
- Quotation without EMD and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
- The ECB reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.