The Election Commission of Bhutan invites sealed bids from interested travel/ticketing agents having valid license for the purchase and issue of air tickets for:
Class: : Business & Economy class
Number of Pax: : 1(Business Class) AND 2 (Economy Class)
Paro-Delhi- Kabul : 23 September 2017
Kabul- Delhi : 26 September 2017
Delhi- Paro : 29 September 2017
Type of Airline : Mention the name of Airline & Airport and Itinerary clearly
The rates quoted should be submitted to this office by 6 September 2017 before 10AM. The tender will be opened on the same day at 11AM in presence of the interested bidders or their representatives. For details please contact at 17687566 or email: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
Quotation for purchase and issuance of air ticket for business and economy class is hereby invited for the following routes:
- The quotation should reach the administration and finance Division, Election Commission, Thimphu on or before 6 September 2017 at 10AM
- Bidders are requested to mention the name of the airlines and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The availability of seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The bidders shall enclose copies of valid trade license, tax clearance certificate and power of attorney wherever applicable.
- No cancellation charges shall be applicable unless the tickets have been purchased by the client (ECB).
- The travel/ticketing agents should only quote full fare of the ticket. In the event, if the agent quotes excursion fare, the bid shall be considered non-responsive.
- Any other conditions or policies as “non-refundable”, non-transferable” and “charges for date change, name” etc., with specific time line should be clearly mentioned.
- Lowest evaluated bidder who receives the award shall issue the tickets and in case of withdrawable, the agent shall be not be allowed to participate in future ticketing.
- Payment shall be made only after the travel has been performed.
- Travel/ticketing agents may enclose separate itinerary indicating other details such as Airlines and flight number.
- Unconditional quotations like increase of fares or change of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
- You may quote different route and different date (but the arrival date must on 24 only) as optional if the above mentioned route are not available on the specified date.