The Election Commission of Bhutan notifies all the Registered Postal Voters on the following points for voting successfully in the National Assembly General Elections 2013:
- A Registered Postal Voter who received the Postal Ballot for the Primary Round need not apply for the General Elections as the RO will send the Postal Ballot based on the Primary Round Application.
- If your Postal Ballot Application had been rejected in the Primary Round, you need to send another Application for the General Elections with complete and correct information to reach the respective Returning Officer before 14th of June 2013.
- If a Registered Postal Voter who did not apply for Postal Ballot in the Primary Round but decides to avail Postal Ballot in the General Elections, he/she should send Application to reach the respective Returning Officer before 14th of June 2013.
- In case of changes in postal address of a Postal Voter after the Primary Round, he/she should notify the change in postal address to the Returning Officer before 14th of June 2013.
- If a Postal Voter voted in the Primary Round through PB but wants to go and vote in the polling station during the General Elections, he/she should notify this decision to Returning Officer before 14th of June 2013.
- A Postal Voter can send their Application or intimation to the concerned ROs at the official email addresses or mobile numbers provided.
Chief Election Commissioner of Bhutan