The Election Commission of Bhutan in accordance with Section 41 of the Election Act of the Kingdom of Bhutan 2008 and Chapter 4 of the Election Commission of Bhutan Service Rules and Regulations 2015 shall recruit an officer in place of the resigned employee:
|Sl #||Post||No of Slots||Position Level||Qualification|
|1||Electoral Registration Officer||1||P5||Bachelor Degree with 55% and above (in degree)|
Interested candidates with high level of integrity and commitment, may apply to the Human Resource Division of the Election Commission of Bhutan with the following documents latest by 3rd of November 2017.
- ECB Employment Application Form [Download Here]
- Online Security Clearance
- Copy of Citizen Identity Card
- Copy of Academic Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Mark sheets of Class X and XII
- No objection Certificate from parent organisation (for in-service candidates)
- Audit Clearance Certificate (for in-service candidates)
Preference will be given to candidates with excellent writing and communication skills and work experience. The shortlisted candidates shall be announced on the ECB Website on the 14th of November 2017. For additional information, please read the Terms of Reference below.
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR SUBSTITUTE RECRUITMENT OF RESIGNED OFFICER
- The applicant should:
- Be a Bhutanese National holding a valid Citizen Identity Card.
- Have minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with an aggregate of 55% marks.
- Be IT literate
- Be aged between 25-40
- Be will versed in both Dzongkha and English
- Submit the following documents on applying the post:
- Job application form
- Attested copies of academic transcript of class X, XII and Degree (PGDN optional for required post)
- Attested copies of relevant training transcripts
- Copies of Citizen Identity Cards of Parents and Applicant
- Security Clearance Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from current employer if employed
- Have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in class XII and 60% marks in class X
- Attend VIVA Test and a written examination (Dzongkha & English)
- VIVA -40%
- Academic/relevant training/ Service Record -20%
- Written Examination -40%
- Be willing to serve in any part of the country
- His/Her entry shall be P5 with probation period of 1 year
- Preference will be given to candidate who have published books/ articles and have work experience.