Sealed rates are invited from authorized travel agents for air ticket for the following sector.
- Class : Economy class
- Number of Pax : 1 (One). (Mr. Sangay Dendup)
- Type of Airline : Mention the name of Airline & Airport and Itinerary clearly
- Sector & Dates
Paro-Bangkok : 2 May 2017
Bangkok- Male, Maldives : 3 May 2017
Male, Maldives – Bangkok : 9 May 2017
Bangkok- Paro : 10 May 2017
Terms & Conditions
1. The above quotation should be submitted on 19 April 2017, before 10:30 am to Procurement Unit, Election Commission of Bhutan, Thimphu. It will be opened on the same day at 11: AM (BST).
2. The quotation received after the deadline of submission shall be rejected.
3. The Bidder(s) shall enclose a copy of the valid trade license along with its bid.
4. Conditional quotations entailing an increase of fares or change of airlines at the time of travel and the like shall not be accepted.
5. Bidders should always provide offer for the most direct and shortest route for full fare on “Economy” with confirmed seats available.
6. Flexibility for the travel date mention will be given preference due to change in itinerary.
7. Cancellation and rebooking charges per ticket may be specifically mentioned, whenever applicable.
8. The travel agent(s) is required to quote as per the sectors mentioned above and in the reliable and safe plane.
9. Please do not quote for the Budgeted airlines.
10. The procuring agency reserves the right to award sector wise also in the best convenience of the official due to unavoidable circumstances or if proven to be cheaper.
11. Bids will be rejected or bidders shall be barred from participating in the bidding process if they are found involved in any form of corruption or in collusion with client.
12. All rates should be mentioned in our local currency and should be inclusive of all incidental charges of Druk Air and other sectors, if any.